Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
“Diesels in Dark Corners” Truck and Tractor Pull in White Plains, GA at the Liberty Truck and Tractor Pull Track. November 12th & 13th.

Friday Pull will be an Open test and tune pull from 6pm till 10pm. $5 admission, $5 a hook!
Saturday Pull will start at 2pm! Gates open at 9pm. $10 gate admission (Pullers get in free), $25 per Hook!
Diesel truck classes are Work Stock, 2.6, 2.8, and Outlaw (8250lb weight limit)
Other classes include 12,500lb Farm stock tractor, 10,500lb Hot farm tractor, 2x2 & 4x4 Gas Trucks.
Payouts will be awarded and updated on our website. Rules will also be on our website. Liberty Antique Tractor Pull If interested in sponsoring a class pm me.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hotel Info: The Lodge on Lake Oconee Hotel has room discount for $89 a night for Nov 12th and Nov 13th, it is regularly $160. It is a nice Hotel and about 18min from the track. This is usually where everyone stays at. Mention the Truck and Tractor pull for the Discount! Here is the link for the Hotel: Lake Oconee Hotel | The Lodge On Lake Oconee | Lake Front Hotel Eatonton Georgia

Here are the event sponsors: Alligator Performance, DP-Tuner, SouthBend Clutch, Leadfoot Diesel Performance, Green’s Diesel Performance, Suncoast Transmission, O&C Fuel Injection&Turbo, , McCommons Funeral Home, Johnson Equipment, H&H Industrial, NAPA-Greensboro, Morris Wrecker & Truck Repair, and Askew Appliance.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Weather is looking great. 70 degrees and sunny. Ready to see the smoke fly!!

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
Hey Ryan, I need a reserved spot for my truck right next to the track! Josh is going to hold me up on Saturday, and we won't be able to leave until 12:00 (at least an hour and a half drive) :doh:

LOL

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll see if I can get one of my trucks near the track and save you one!
PM me Friday night so I will see it Saturday morning!

·
Registered
114 Posts
hope to see a good turn out!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts