Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there was anyone in the area that could write some tunes for a 95 PSD. My truck had custom tunes at one time and it ran good(seen it run before i bought it) the tunes that are on it now make it run like sh*t. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks, Dan.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
If you want to send us your chip for a reburn we can take care of you and should be able to get it back to you very quickly as we are in WV... let me know if we can help you out

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do you guys charge for a reburn? Do you guys write your own tunes or modify someone else's tunes?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be giving you guys a call this week sometime, the truck had swamps tunes on it when i seen it the first time

·
Registered
160 Posts
Go see Marty in elkton md

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ive been messaging him on here. Pretty sure I'll be going up there,I've heard good things about him and he's local which is a plus

·
COMPUTER BLUE
1,979 Posts
whaT all do you have done to your truck drt if you dont mind me asking. im going through dover all the time LOL

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just an intake,exhaust, TS chip with their tunes,and the adrenaline. I have everything to put an I/C on just need the intake spider. Airfish whats your truck look like?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think im gonna try martys, his shop is about a 2 hour ride from my place

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
I have e99 intake spiders to use with stock obs turbos at the shop.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Marty,how much would you want for an intake spider?

·
COMPUTER BLUE
1,979 Posts
His shop isn't that far its only about an hour or so, I think I went by there the other day when I was up that way

About the trucks one is a 03 silver f350 fx4 and the other that I haven't driven in awhile usually has a car trailer behind it is a white f450 crew cab with a dually bed and no tailgate or rear bumper ( have them ready to be e put on now lol.) My old crew cab dually is up that way a bunch of mexican guys bought it. All white crew cab 95 with led fender lights and rear running lights. I saw a few weeks ago the fenders are ate up and the front bumper is pushed down ( like it hit something) LOL

·
Rock Steady
959 Posts
Marty is a great guy and will do you right. However be prepared for your brain to be on 7.3 overload by the time you leave his shop.

I'd be willing to bet when you leave his place after settling up for the sevices rendered you will be not only pleased ,but more educated regarding your truck .

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thats what im looking for. A cummins i can figure out, a 7.3 however i know a little but not enough

1 - 20 of 21 Posts