Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
jzt2889
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a good diesel shop in or near central Indiana? Anything you guys could recommend would be great.

·
Fat Kids Rule!
2,455 Posts
Daves Diesel in Angola, thier good on 6.0s talk to Rick there

·
PSN Regular
201 Posts
mageria diesel in crown point and a new one just came up in mich. city, rollin smoke diesel...have heard alot of good things about them... where in idiana do u reside. a friend of mine is a diesel tech and we are doing my studs in my barn

·
hvac man
498 Posts
I live in Huntington and am wanting to find a good shop now that my 05 is out of warranty. Anything close to here?

·
WINNING
1,325 Posts
I'm in North Manchester, and I'm pulling my cab this weekend. You should come down and check it out if your not busy. I'll pm you with my contact info shortly.

-French

·
The Fireman
4,810 Posts
I really don't trust many of the diesel shops around here so that why I use Unlimited Diesel over by Columbus, OH

Well worth the drive and they are a site sponsor

You can do studs on a 6.0 all day but if you dont have the head decked and do it right you will keep having issues.

·
Black Stroker
1,187 Posts
i got a 7.3l and want to balance and blueprint bottom end and install a girdle anyone have that done before or know of someone who has? iam in indianapolis IN

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
What about any shops down south by the ohio river?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts