Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know anymore about Brian Jelich's 2000 f250 psd. From the looks of the diesel power mag article its one powerfull truck. Hopefully it will do good, make them dodge boys pee there pants. Also is there any videos of this truck?

·
Davey B
930 Posts
Theres another thread about this, it has some of the results

·
Registered
292 Posts
Does anyone know anymore about Brian Jelich's 2000 f250 psd. From the looks of the diesel power mag article its one powerfull truck. Hopefully it will do good, make them dodge boys pee there pants. Also is there any videos of this truck?
Which edition/volume of the magazine was his truck in

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
992 hp HOOZA!:ford:

·
Back to Civilian Life!!
2,469 Posts
Lets hope the Ford is in the top 3 this year

·
Back to Civilian Life!!
2,469 Posts
Brian (Powersmoker) placed 4th with is 7.3 only a few points shy of the dmax in 3rd.
Thats freakin awesome! I bet he did awesome in the drags and dyno but fuel mileage was on the bottom end and pulls was in the middle. That is so badda$$ that a 7.3 did that good! I cant wait for him to try and squeeze that last 8 HP out of the truck eventually and hit a 1000 HP!:ford:

·
28 cent #2
2,874 Posts
Thats freakin awesome! I bet he did awesome in the drags and dyno but fuel mileage was on the bottom end and pulls was in the middle. That is so badda$$ that a 7.3 did that good! I cant wait for him to try and squeeze that last 8 HP out of the truck eventually and hit a 1000 HP!:ford:
He got 22mpg. Pulls hurt him the most due to the lack of weight.

·
Back to Civilian Life!!
2,469 Posts
Holy Hell that is awesome! I want to see this issue.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts