Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here ever heard of eric rider located in southern ohio? I've had a few people tell me hes going to be the new name in diesel performance in a few years?

·
Registered
654 Posts
No I live in Indiana and was just in Ohio last weekend but never heard of him. But that would be sweet to have a good ford performance shop that close I'm only a hour from Ohio

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He did do a really good job on my truck though. I have had it to the dealership a bunch of times to replace one injector about every 15,000 miles. So i figured they were just patching the problem and I took it to a couple of other shops and they all told me the same thing that I needed an injector and when I asked them why I was going through so many they couldn't tell my why. So out of desperation I finally let this guy have a shot at it. A buddy of mine suggested it a couple months ago and said he was really good. But i thought just like you did. Hes to young whats he know. Well I took it down to him told him everything that was going on and within 20 mins he told me why I was going through injectors. Turns out I only had 30 psi of fuel pressure.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea I prolly shouldve got on here. But I only lost $180 for labor and he put me a new injector in same day. Im pleased. But he said that my other injectors are probably hurting from the low fuel pressure and it may not be long before I have another one go out. Do you know neone that wants to buy a truck? lol

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
moving this thread to the ohio area.

please dont discuss anyone's business practices here.

hope it all works out for ya.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts