Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Firefighter/EMT
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if they are doing that again this year in epping? i went last year when i didnt own a diesel and this year im hoping to go and she what it will do!

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
never heard of a diesel night, would be pretty sweet though. I have been up there for the All truck nationals show in Sept/Oct or so.

Usually a few guys up there for the street nights on fridays and sometimes wednesdays.

·
Firefighter/EMT
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea last year they had a diesel night on a friday night. there was a few trucks but it turned into a regular street night once all the 4cyl beaters got there.

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
cool, hopefully they will do it again sometime. I know there has been a little bit of talk with the guys on here and the guys on NETDP about trying to pick a date and make it a diesel night, either through the track or just by having a ton of trucks converge on the track one night.

·
Registered
96 Posts
oh boy a diesel night at new england drag way would probably force me to tune my truck:doh: but it would be fun. oh and jdc753 i put a visor on my truck, it came out good. i like the looks of visors. your tuck would look nice with one, just sayin thats all

·
Registered
197 Posts
I never heard of a diesel night at NED, but that would be sweet! I think we need to get serious about picking a night for a diesel truck GTG! I haven't taken the dually down there yet! :D

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
oh boy a diesel night at new england drag way would probably force me to tune my truck:doh: but it would be fun. oh and jdc753 i put a visor on my truck, it came out good. i like the looks of visors. your tuck would look nice with one, just sayin thats all
Tune it cha cha cha. Tune it cha cha cha LOL

The 6.4's seem to be amazing tuned but I dunno what I would do in your boat in this state about removing the DPF on these trucks, sure would be faaast though.

Oh man, your not helping my wallet at all lol. I would love to put a visor on someday, have always been a fan of them. Hopefully I'll get to check out your truck again sometime soon and see how it looks with the new visor.

I never heard of a diesel night at NED, but that would be sweet! I think we need to get serious about picking a night for a diesel truck GTG! I haven't taken the dually down there yet! :D
Definitely, maybe sometime in June or July?? I am stuck in Harftord for at least the rest of the month and maybe sometime in June, after that work should be a little more steady where I can get some time off.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Ive never heard of a diesel night, the only diesel even I know of is the Truck Nationals. Though the Friday night before that may have had a lot of trucks

·
Registered
197 Posts
Definitely, maybe sometime in June or July?? I am stuck in Harftord for at least the rest of the month and maybe sometime in June, after that work should be a little more steady where I can get some time off.
End of June or sometime in July would be good. NED is holding All Wheel Jamboree/All Truck Nationals July 17-18, which might be a good excuse to meet up as well!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Yea we should definitely organize a night where a bunch of us go...Ive already been twice this year and I think ive been the quickest diesel there but thats not saying much :pointlaugh:

·
Firefighter/EMT
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea im all for picking some friday night to go down there....wouldnt all the little ricers #### thier pants if a group of 20 trucks rolled in,....LOL

·
The Oracle
2,777 Posts
im in....provided i can get my egt issues under control....be a good way to blow the stock tranny to pieces lol

·
peterbilt'in
1,188 Posts
im in....provided i can get my egt issues under control....be a good way to blow the stock tranny to pieces lol

####, i dont wanna blow my trans, but i know the rear axle is coming undone :doh:

ill come on down, gota get my dad to bring my moms car down (2003 Tbird) too because we have a bet to settle!

lets see what we all can do, piss on relaxing.... boys lets go drag racin
:tree:

·
peterbilt'in
1,188 Posts
:whs: when you have a Real Truck. and you make it go fast, you'll find the weak links lol

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I'm down to race. Just have to finish putting my latest upgrades on the truck and I'll be ready to roll. Probably won't be for a couple of weeks though.

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
I love a good bet race more often than not we are gonna see something break :poke:
Shoooooosh YOU!!! :doh:

Knock on wood all mine has done so far is puke a little, but lately breaking is all that crosses my mind lol. Can't really afford to break it horsing around.

Sometime end of June or so I should be back home regularly and should be able to get some time off to make it up to the track one of these nights.

I'm down to race. Just have to finish putting my latest upgrades on the truck and I'll be ready to roll. Probably won't be for a couple of weeks though.
Now this sounds good :evil New injectors right??

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Shoooooosh YOU!!! :doh:

Knock on wood all mine has done so far is puke a little, but lately breaking is all that crosses my mind lol. Can't really afford to break it horsing around.

Sometime end of June or so I should be back home regularly and should be able to get some time off to make it up to the track one of these nights.

Now this sounds good :evil New injectors right??
New injectors, tuning and a full fuel system I bought from ITP. Fuel system should be here today. Chip is already here, and I should have the injectors within 1-2 weeks.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.