Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running these?

I have a friend that rand a set of the original Fun Country's over 20 years ago and they were good off-road in the desert but all over the place on the pavement so I have never considered them again. I was just reading up on these and the reviews are now "great in all conditions" with most of the reviews being made by guys with diesel trucks saying they are getting at least 40K+ miles out of every set. Sounds almost too good to be true?

What say you?

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Firend of mine had a set of 38/15.50-16r on his Dodge & was happy with em. Had over 15k & still looked brand new & did pretty good for an A/T.

·
Wondering what if
828 Posts
20 years ago they were all bias ply. Now that we have radials, ride improvement has evolved.
I thought about trying a set, heard they worked great in the snow.

·
PETE ENGR PSD
973 Posts
I've been running em since I bought my truck 5 years ago. Their great. I love em. As said above, I avg about 60k per set of tires, but possibly more if you rotated them more often.

·
My own Transformer
186 Posts
I run them in the winter. I've never seen a tire wear like these. I currently have 70k mi on them and their finally wore out. I plan to get these again, very good all around tire for sure!

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Yup running em on the sig truck 2nd full set I have owned awesome "AT" type tire. The 285 & 315's come with deeper tread depth then other brands iirc at any rate they last a long time. I sype when I buy then new for what I do they last even longer..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts