Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Chummin Along!
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, figured it was time to start my own thread. This is not a "for sale" thread, just an informational/picture/progress thread. If you need info on where to buy them when they become available please PM me, or email me at [email protected]

Now onward with the details. Per the updates in the interior thread I have the front "map pocket" and "lower" corner pieces good to go. Tonight I got on the rear crew cab doors and made that piece (pictures below).

Also today I dropped off a passenger side front door set to my anodizer. I am hoping to have them back before the weekend to see the end result of how black turns out. I talked to them about tan and it seems iffy! Basically they have a "bronze" or a "chocolate brown" and said they can lighten up the brown and see about getting a tan/khaki color. So when I go to pick up my black samples, I will drop off some to see what kind of "tan" color they can produce for me.

That's it for now guys, check out the pics below.

·
Chummin Along!
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quick update. Got the black anodizing back yesterday, click on the pics below to see full size.

Also, I ordered a couple sheets of .045 thick DP. That should be here Tues or Wed. Then I will get to cutting the front doors, and the rears for the crew cab. I still need to get ahold of an extended cab to draw/fit ones for the small doors.

Email / PM me for more info.

Thanks,
-Matt

·
Back in Black
1,379 Posts
the first pics arent there, id like to see it...

·
Registered
314 Posts
Very nice. I want some...

·
Chummin Along!
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well on my 99 is pulled right off. On my dad's 02 im having a little more difficulty! I am working on a plan to figure out the best way at the moment as it is not really coming off!

-Matt

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
mine has no carpet... and im alright with that lol..... just clean it and stick these babys on..... quick question man, could u talk to ur anodizing guy about doing a set of wheels for a pickup and see what the price would be and how it would hold up

·
Chummin Along!
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Don't lose hope guys I cut a bunch out over the weekend. Gotta get them to the anodizer and I will be pm'ing those that have showed interest. Give me a day or two to get everything sorted.

Thanks,

-Matt

·
Registered
842 Posts
would love to know more about these and price? for a crewcab

·
Registered
878 Posts
What's the deal..?? Have'nt heard anything since the last round of pm's sent out over 4 mo's ago.......I would like to have me some...

·
Chummin Along!
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I dropped the ball on this, HARD! My secondary turbo took a crap on my truck, and so it started a whole new build/redo on it, just trying to get it bolted back together now.

As far as the plates go, I have 10 or so sets of both polished & black anodized ones done, for the 99-02 trucks. However it seems most people have 03+ and the panels are different enough where I need to modify the drawing and recut for those ones. So where it stands is I haven't had a chance to get a 03+ truck to modify the current ones that I have done for 99-02.

·
Registered
115 Posts
how much for the black ones for a 2001 crew-cab?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts