Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Bandwagon Jumper
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Diablosport Predator flash programmer to fit a 2003-2007 F-Series Superduty with the 6.0L Diesel. I bought with plans to put it on my 2005, but have since changed my mind about programming and am going a route that i can disable the EGR when i delete it. Power settings include 40hp, 65hp, and 100hp increases as well as being one of the best code readers and deleters on the market. I am military so my work hours are long and random. More than welcome to come try it out prior to buying. I guarantee it is unlocked and ready to put on your truck. It comes with the internet updateability with the USB port and all. Text/Call me at 731-445-7496 or email me. $175-ish

·
Powerstroke Tunnel Vision
41 Posts
I am interested in the programmer does this have the capabilities to change wheel and tire size by chance?

·
Bandwagon Jumper
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not sure. I think they do, but I cannot promise you that. I have never ran it on my truck, only hooked it up to ensure it wasnt locked when i bought it and then my truck went into the shop and i decided to get the EGR deleted so, i have to go with one that will allow me to delete the CEL. Make me an offer, All i can say is no.

·
Bandwagon Jumper
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$150 Shipped.

·
41 Posts
Ok i'll do some research online to see if it can calibrate the tire size or not. I'll let you know.

·
41 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
ya they do have tire size adjustment. good programers i wanted one for my truck but i called my local aftermarket shop and they discontinued them for my 7.3

·
Bandwagon Jumper
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I had one on my 01 7.3L. It made it into a beast when on the 100hp tune. I loved it.

·
Bandwagon Jumper
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sold Pending Funds.

·
Bandwagon Jumper
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Funds not recieved yet. Found a place that does custom tuning on these flash programmers, so i may withdraw this off the market for a custom economy tune with EGR delete.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts