Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
<---Best intake plenums
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got these today. They are very nice and quality built plenums. Cant wait to get them installed. Thanks to Dave

·
Powerstrokin'
847 Posts
Nice! about how mush $$ did they cost?

·
OEM Moderator
9,381 Posts
Are those cast aluminum? They look real nice.

·
USASF Retired
305 Posts
Niiiice! Where to get a set and how $$$$$$$.........

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
if you still have stock turbo they wont fit and you will have to rotate your fuel fittings.

·
Banned
544 Posts
if you still have stock turbo they wont fit and you will have to rotate your fuel fittings.
That is a very good observation you have but most people that would buy these that have a 3" intake and a aftermarket turbo such as a 38r. I don’t think you would get a whole lot of benefit from them in a stock application.

Brent

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
I added 3 inch when I did my D-66

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
what makes those the best, look the same as beans to me.
:whs:

The design is nearly identical to the AMJ plenums that Bean's sells.

Did AMJ authorize the use of their design???

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Look again, chump.
I don't need anyones authorization to sell something.
I have looked.

For reference, here are some photos of the AMJ's:

If you are working with AMJ on producing a cast version of their plenums, that'd be great. But, that certainly doesn't seem to be the case.

It would be most unfortunate if you were stealing from yet another vendor.

·
Banned
544 Posts
I have looked.

For reference, here are some photos of the AMJ's:

If you are working with AMJ on producing a cast version of their plenums, that'd be great. But, that certainly doesn't seem to be the case.

It would be most unfortunate if you were stealing from yet another vendor.
So wait those look just like the stockers but made out of Aluminum... So would that mean they have Ford/Internation permission to copy the product? If someone comes up with a product and they sell it why would it make any difference to you where it came from and if he used something else as a starting but made it better or improved it to give customers another choice in the matter of intake plenums? It would seem that if more people would put products out then you would find you are going to get a better price because you have more choices.

Brent

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
So wait those look just like the stockers but made out of Aluminum... So would that mean they have Ford/Internation permission to copy the product? If someone comes up with a product and they sell it why would it make any difference to you where it came from and if he used something else as a starting but made it better or improved it to give customers another choice in the matter of intake plenums? It would seem that if more people would put products out then you would find you are going to get a better price because you have more choices.

Brent
So, it's okay to steal from others as long as a couple people save some money?

WOW...:doh:

·
Banned
544 Posts
So, it's okay to steal from others as long as a couple people save some money?

WOW...:doh:
Now does AMJ have ford sign off also? Please tell me so that way all parties can be accused of stealing. Why do u assume they are the same if you dont have your hands on both to compare them? Do you even own either one of them? You seem to be quick to call someone a theif here.

·
Registered
7,984 Posts
Brent, arguing with him is like arguing with a donkey:doh:
He's just mad cause he can't figure out how to go fast.

BTW I sell both Suncoast and ATS and neither one of them like it.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts