Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Oracle
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if any one has used the DI fuel fittings in the rear of the heads....

how did it clear the down pipe? 90* hose end and a (big hammer) ?

could you post some pictures?

I'm unexpectedly doing my fuel system(broke the stock regulator during Adrenaline install) :doh:
its not going to be exactly how i want, due to me needing to get it out of the middle of my shop, it but it'll be functional.

thanks
~Tim

·
HRT Performance
4,565 Posts
I didn't use DI's fittings but I used a 90* jic swivel and connected the hose to it. The down pipe was not in the way - but it was not in the "normal" position that down pipes are found in.

·
2010 BOB Points Runner up
2,300 Posts
I have them on my '97 with an H2E, I used a 90 degree fittig but took a wrench and bent it to be less than 90, maybe somewhere between 60-75

-Michael

·
OverFuelingForYourPlesure
1,609 Posts
I am running them in my 96 with out any problems, but I have a 2in body lift and am running a 3.5in superduty h2e down pipe that I modified to fit my truck.

I couldn't get anywhere to get a picture of the driverside but is is a lot closer, I had to run the line up and then back down to keep it from hitting the fire wall.

the only issue I had with them was the nut om my 90's bottomed out before the flare part did so I had to grind the bottom two threads off of the nut to get them to tighten down and seal off.

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
Iirc the e99 takes some tweakn' might pm or call dave to see what they were.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts