Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just bought an 09 fx4 and have the mods below done to date. I am interested in bumping to the 275 300 310 tunes but am looking for a daily drive tune with some better manners...Anyone in the area running the 300 tune that would be interested in meeting up and letting me ride and check out the tune? I really want the KEM 345 but, that doesnt seem like an option now. :doh:

2009 king ranch FX4
spartan
s&b
FLOPRO 5" w/twisties DPF/DOC delete

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I talked to Mike at KEM and it is not an option for the most current Spartan DashDaq software..I think they had a falling out...not confirmed but, that is what it sounds like to me.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Ya, I read that thread a while back. If you have the old software he can still write the tunes, but not on the new software.

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Welcome from Arlington.

·
Banned
274 Posts
I'm located in Melissa which isn't too far from you and I'll give you a ride in my truck. I'm running the 300 tune. Just send me a PM about when and where.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm located in Melissa which isn't too far from you and I'll give you a ride in my truck. I'm running the 300 tune. Just send me a PM about when and where.
Thanks Jac but, I went ahead and got the 275 300 and 310...the 310 is wicked but not DD friendly in DFW traffic...I do like the 300 but.I am currently running the 275 to see what the differences are.I will probably go back to the 300 after this tank of fuel.

·
Banned
274 Posts
Thanks Jac but, I went ahead and got the 275 300 and 310...the 310 is wicked but not DD friendly in DFW traffic...I do like the 300 but.I am currently running the 275 to see what the differences are.I will probably go back to the 300 after this tank of fuel.
No problem. I love running the 300 tune.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts