Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whos runnin em....How do they drive for city driving....What about towing ??? ......Contemplating 3 options
ARB air locker
Detroit
Rebuildin or replacening my factory LS....
What should I do......Keep in mind, I do some 4x4in.....I plan on buying a little bush buggy so I will be towing frequently when it arrives.....i do daily driving for sidejobs and then just the regular city cruising.......:confused:

·
Registered
86 Posts
I would do the ARB locker for a pavement pounder/offroader. Gives ya the option to save fuel, tires and ware and tare on the pavement while not needing it locked. I run a locker in my old highboy. It just eats the tires up quick. Don't think I will ever do that again. ARB or open for the next build. But on the other hand I have a spool in the rear of my Toyota and absolutly won't be without it, but it stays on the trailer or on the trail.

ARB would be my vote.

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya I was really favoring the ARB....Plus you get on board air too.....But there alot more $$$.....So Im thinking Ill rebuild my LS, then when the moneys right throw in an ARB

·
Registered
860 Posts
I think there is on ein the for sale section of this forum.........;)

·
Registered
860 Posts
I bought a rearend from a buddy that wrecked his Superduty, It had an Auburn in it already. Really nice Unit and no one wheel peels anymore. :D Tru-Track's are also very nice units.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts