Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I wanted to make the truck look all pretty for TS and it needed it anyways. lol So I spent the last couple of days clay barring and waxing the truck, polishing the wheels and finishing painting the frame.

Also finally took off the worthless mudflaps

I wanted to test out my new camera too so let me know what you think and dont mind the bashed up rear bumper:doh:

·
Registered
748 Posts
Great lookin truck....

·
Super Sparky
1,225 Posts
Looks GREAT! How do you like the Mickey's? I'm considering buying a set.

·
Gone Broke
1,072 Posts
I hate you................. J/k man looks great as always

·
Registered
140 Posts
One of my favorite trucks on here! Looks Good Man!

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One of my favorite trucks on here! Looks Good Man!
Thanks Man!

I hate you................. J/k man looks great as always
haha thanks!

my favorite truck around...looks great man
Thanks man I appreciate it!

Looks GREAT! How do you like the Mickey's? I'm considering buying a set.
Thank you! To be honest Im not very happy with them. They are almost done too with not a whole lot of miles on them

Great lookin truck....
Thanks!

Sharp looking truck.. I allways liked that color..
Thanks yeah I love this color!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Looks good Matt. What did ya do to the bumper?

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks good Matt. What did ya do to the bumper?
Thanks Nick! Well I picked the bumper last monday from the body shop after getting it painted and on thursday I backed into a pole. I love flushing money down the toilet:doh:

·
Ridin Dirty Motorsports
608 Posts
looks bad ass just like always!!! what did you paint your frame with? it looks really good

·
Just another OBS addict
1,006 Posts
Looks really good, man, I like the last pic of it with the OBS. Nice job on the frame, too.

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
how hard was the POR15 on the frame? I want to do mine but it has undercoating on it and im thinking id have to remove the undercoat to use the POR15.

Looks Sweet

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
looks bad ass just like always!!! what did you paint your frame with? it looks really good
Thanks man! I painted it with POR-15

Looks really good, man, I like the last pic of it with the OBS. Nice job on the frame, too.
Thank you! Yeah I wanted to get one with the OBS even though it doesnt look like it used too.

Looks Great, Nice looking truck!!!!!!!!!
Thanks!

truck looks good....but man, you have a nice lookin house too!
Thanks man! I wish I could say I owned the house but its my parents, I still live at home. I just take over their driveway. lol

how hard was the POR15 on the frame? I want to do mine but it has undercoating on it and im thinking id have to remove the undercoat to use the POR15.

Looks Sweet
Thanks! It wasnt too hard, just made sure I prepped it right, you should have to worry about the other undercoating either. I also did three coats of clear over the POR-15

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thing looks awesome!

Paint the front bumper and the grill. DONE. :evil

Its only money. LOL
Thanks! Well after some trading Ill have another painted rear bumper soon to fix the smashed one. Then maybe Ill save up to get myself a painted front bumper and grille.

Like you said its only money. you can always make more. lol Problem is that right now Im at the point of needing to make more LOL

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bump

1 - 20 of 26 Posts