Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Half Fast
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my new (to me) work truck that I just purchased. I couldn't believe the condition of the interior was in when I bought it. I found everything from coffee, soda, blood and what I think was vomit.

I'll simply let the pictures speak for themselves.

The entire album can be viewed at: ShowcarMD.com - Photo Galleries - 2006 Ford F350 Interior

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
Awesome job, amazing how people can let their trucks stay that dirty, specially the soda and that console just nasty!

Awesome job. It amazes me how people can let there trucks get so dirty like that.
:whs:

I will admit mine is getting a bit dirty at the moment, specially between the seats/console but its getting due for a cleaning like this. Out with the seats and on with the carpet shampoo

·
Half Fast
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!!! Since the interior was in such bad shape I used it as bargaining power for the price I paid!!

:whs:

I will admit mine is getting a bit dirty at the moment, specially between the seats/console but its getting due for a cleaning like this. Out with the seats and on with the carpet shampoo
I wish I had never stumbled upon the pics of your stereo install. I've always upgraded the stereo in most everything I have owned. The "Premium Sound" system in these trucks BLOWS. I'm trying to tell myself to be realistic and only do the bare minimum (if a such mind-set exists).

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Nice job man, did you get it from a dealer or just off the guys yard.

i used to work at a detail shop, you would really be surprized how many cars come in in that condition or worse.

we would take the seats out and carpet and just spray it with degreaser then pressrue wash the chit out of it.

·
College=Broke as f*ck
514 Posts
That truck looks awesome inside. How about some exterior pics?

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
I wish I had never stumbled upon the pics of your stereo install. I've always upgraded the stereo in most everything I have owned. The "Premium Sound" system in these trucks BLOWS. I'm trying to tell myself to be realistic and only do the bare minimum (if a such mind-set exists).
Thanks man!!! I did most of it for experience and expanding my skill set though, so I know its quite a bit above what most people want in a stereo. Good luck on staying realistic, its doable but tough once you start down the slippery slope of car audio lol

·
Stock Sucks!
330 Posts
I completely agree I detail cars as well and it makes me sick to see the condition of some peoples vehicles, but then again I'm a neat freak! Anyways good work looks like new.

·
Registered
375 Posts
pretty nasty...but ive had worse...

i pulled the seat out of a 79 f'150 and discovered a hornets nest under the seat that stretched damn near from edge to edge of the seat:eek::eek::eek:

truck had been sitting for the better part of a decade when i got it..dad said he never saw anyone levitate, and move 50yards to the house in under 2 seconds before lol...

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
You did a really good job.

I could never drive around in a vehicle like that. Some of my friends keep their cars like that and I refuse to ride in them....makes me feel like I need a shower.

Magic erasers on the interior panels work wonders....just a tip if yall havent already thought about it.

·
Voodoo Gas Divin'
20 Posts
Nice idea with the majic eraser. I've got a dark scuff on one of my tan panels. Think I'll try that out.

I also don't know how somebody can pay what these trucks cost and then turn around and treat it like that. He even bought the expensive floor mats for protection. Should have just saved the money.

Nice work!

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Every vehicle I have ever owned is always clean no matter what. I had an old 82 chevy lifted 4x4 back in 86 that didn't match in color, rusted and beat all to hell, but you could always eat off the undercarriage, interior or motor. I never understand why people live like that, makes you wonder what their house is like, but hell my wife is the same way, her tahoe is always a pig sty, I told her next car she gets is a van with a lined floor so I can just wash all that chit right out the back doors!

My stuff might not be the prettiest, nicest or fanciest but by god it is clean

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Wow I'd have a stroke if my truck looked like that on the inside. I love the husky liners. Probably one of the best interior investments I made for my trucks. The only thing that is kind crappy on the interior of mine is the inside of driver's side door compartment from keeping my flash lights and what not in them. It kinda wore of the tan coating on it leaving these black marks. Either way you can't really see it and there's almost always a mag light and a pair of gloves in it. As shone said, magic erasers work great. I know it may be a little anal, but once in a while I pull the vents and clean inside them. I also took a fine bristle brush around all the controls (AC, seat heater, radio, etc) and was amazed at how much grime came out of the little cracks. Truck looks good though!

This is usually what my truck goes through on any given wash. Damn thing takes the better part of half a day to wash, wax, and detail

1 - 17 of 17 Posts