Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been trying to start up my own detail buisness on the side from my regular job. Just thought id post up a few pics of some of the cars ive done.. What do yall think?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Looks good man, you want to practice on my truck?...lol

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks.. I'll practice on anybodies truck.. Not been able to do anything lately cause of the weather...

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Okay if no one else will say it I guess I will... You can't polish a turd LOL
Great work man! Now let's see some Super Duties!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay if no one else will say it I guess I will... You can't polish a turd LOL
Great work man! Now let's see some Super Duties!
LOL the only superduty ive done is mine..

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Where are you? :D

·
Registered
259 Posts
Looking good. Should really make sure you get before and after photos. Customers love that, and put them in a book to use as a business card of sorts. I'm about to get back into detailing myself such easy money if you enjoy it.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Where are you? :D
Rite outside of Nashville TN

Looking good. Should really make sure you get before and after photos. Customers love that, and put them in a book to use as a business card of sorts. I'm about to get back into detailing myself such easy money if you enjoy it.
Yeh i have some before and after pictures Just didnt want to post a ton of pics.. I have plenty more. Hard getting buisness with the weather we have had lately.. Hoping it will pickup before long..

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Dang you're too far :( haha

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
true that

·
Registered
918 Posts
nice work man what do you charge for a cclb superduty and what is your turnaround time? pm me if need be I will be down that way in the spring might have to let you work over my truck LOL

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nice work man what do you charge for a cclb superduty and what is your turnaround time? pm me if need be I will be down that way in the spring might have to let you work over my truck LOL
Pm sent

·
Registered
392 Posts
Sure wish you were closer I'd let you work your magic on mine. Good luck with the business

·
No 6.0
625 Posts
Got any close ups of the black (or any dark color) in direct sunlight? :evil

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Got any close ups of the black (or any dark color) in direct sunlight? :evil
No I don't have any up close pics.. I've got a few cars this week though if the weather holds up and I'll try and get some up.

·
Registered
474 Posts

how far outside of nashville are you i live west of nashville bout 10 miles. mines right now needs a bath an obs though not super duty. lol would be perfect for before and after pics im almost ashamed.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

how far outside of nashville are you i live west of nashville bout 10 miles. mines right now needs a bath an obs though not super duty. lol would be perfect for before and after pics im almost ashamed.
Dickson Tn. About 30miles west of nashville off i-40.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts