Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I guess were committed now. LOL Just got 2 competitor tickets for Pinks All Out Houston on Oct-15,16. Wideopen, (Phil Baker) and I both hit the registration this morning at 10 am sharp. So we have a lot of work to do.....like everything. :doh: . I hope I don't fukk it up for all of us. :nail:

·
This We'll Defend
1,549 Posts
Congrats Tim. Get that beast roaring again. If I can help in anyway let me know.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
If you don't have the truck ready by October, just let me know who I need to go slap the chit out of for ya. That should be plenty of time.

I guess that just answered when I'll be taking an actual weeks worth of vacation too, between Crandall on the 10th and now this. :D

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Danny, My motor will be done by Wednesday. My HPOP is here today. All I need is my turbo's and my injectors, and a day or two to get it back in and were going racing.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Screw it, I went ahead and signed up too. :D

·
Captain Negativity!
3,109 Posts
You mother ####ers... I just need to cut the damn block for the valve.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
easy now boys, dont wann get captain negativity all fired up!

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OUCH, now thats below the belt Danny. He can definitely be trusted, but I hope he's not. LOL

·
Registered
359 Posts
Danny, My motor will be done by Wednesday. My HPOP is here today. All I need is my turbo's and my injectors, and a day or two to get it back in and were going racing.
very good cant wait to c wat shes got :tree:

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
Congrats man. I may have to go watch this.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts