Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to http://buckhornexchange.com while down in Denver for lunch.....Have seen it on Food TV and the Travel Channel among other shows....

I had the special of the day, a 8oz Buffalo prime rib with home made tater chips and baked beans...Was really tasty to say the least:

The Mrs had the Dutch Lunch, bean soup, bratwurst, baby back pork ribs, beef brisket, baked beans and cole slaw.

Girl child #1 had the Grilled Salmon, salmon, wild rice and side of red chile hollandaise

Girl child #2 had the Chuckwagon salad tossed greens with smoked turkey, corned buffalo, baked ham, Swiss cheese, avocado and hard boiled egg.

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts

I had the special of the day, a 8oz Buffalo prime rib with home made tater chips and baked beans...Was really tasty to say the least:

red chile hollandaise
Yours looks GOOD:D

That sauce sounds tasty to.

Where was our invite?LOL

·
ERJ Aircraft Mechanic
853 Posts
I just had lunch and I was getting hungry again looking at the first few meals,

until I got to the salad pic.

·
<-- it's like that
6,567 Posts
I've eaten there a few times. The menu selection is great. Lots of atmosphere too.

Try the Rattlesnake appetizer. It's tasty.

·
<-- it's like that
6,567 Posts
Hmmmm..... I've never even heard of that place. You'll have to tell me if it's any good. Looks tempting. :drool:

·
Peon Extraordinaire
1,880 Posts
Buckhorn is tasty for sure. The neighborhood gets a little rough at night...

Sam

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hmmmm..... I've never even heard of that place. You'll have to tell me if it's any good. Looks tempting. :drool:
Been told be several people at work it's really great food & the belly dancers are also fun :eek: :D

But it's on East Colfax..........:doh::doh:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts