Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently purchased a 2003 reman turbo for my truck on ebay got the turbo my mechenic put it on it ran for 5 minutes the turbo locked up due to faulty craftsmanship, the seller agreed to do a swap for another turbo so he sent me a pre paid shipping label so i sent it back and thats the last i herd from him after sevral attemps to contact him. dont let this happen to you and after this i did a web search on him and oh is this not his first time!!!

His eBay Account name is clutchholdingsinc

heres the adress. Clutch Holdings Inc
brandt wiswell
4301 W William Cannon Dr
austin Texas 78749
Email Adress that i have is clutch [email protected]

currently looks like im still out a turbo along with 750$ terrable ppl do this to peoples hard earned money esp with a economy like this. just a warning to all you to watch out for this guy.

·
Registered
679 Posts
If that is the case and you live outside of the state file for mail fraud and also get with the Texas Attorney Generals office. You will be surprised how well they respond. I had an issue with an ebay purchase one time and it was resolved VERY quickly after the detective visited the guy. It was over a car purchase through a dealer and not receiving a title but they acted very quickly.

·
Power Junky
1,054 Posts
find some guys from austin and see if they can help you get it resolved. post up a call out for guys in the austin area in the 6.0 area

1 - 4 of 4 Posts