Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so it all started off yesterday evening when my mom called me to tell me that my dad was in surgery due to him thinkin he's half his actual age(50) and he got run over buy a cow trying to be a human gate(which he does all the time succesfully) and his knee is all f'd up, then goes on to tell me that she found a list of stuff at her house that i had wrote down one nite that i wanted for my pickup, one of which being a set of 55w 8000k hids, didnt specify brand, low n behold she buys me a ddm tuning set cuz thats the first she found,

DDM HID Kit Slim Ballast (35W or 55W): HID Kits, DEPO Lights, BMW Bumpers Lighting - DDM Tuning

will these even work? thats what she bought me, wish i was gettin retros!

·
Registered
597 Posts
I know plenty people with their kits and not one of them have any problems with them. And for the price you can not beat it.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the invoice says the bulbs are h1's, so chances are they are the wrong bulb right?

·
Back in Black
1,379 Posts
9007 is what you need

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh well you can always return them. that's pretty sweet that you Mom just bought you some HID's outta the blue though
ya, shes a pretty kool mom, she used to drive me nuts bout puttin stuff on my pickup cuz it didnt need it, now she's helpin lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts