Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok will someone that has installed the ddm tuning hids please give me a hand here, i need info on what all i need to hook it all up, i have the ballasts and bulbs, no harness to go from my factory headlight plug to the ballast itself, and do i need a high/low box to run the high/low bulbs?

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
4eyedconekiller has done it... Maybe he'll be along soon.
right on thanks man, i wish mom woulda alerted me to the fact she was ordering these things for a suprise! but it was a nice gift, just wish i had the correct bulbs and the rest of the parts lol, thinkin about sending them back n givin retro a call still, that seems to be the easier way to go since they are a sponsor here

·
F350 Balla
269 Posts
Did you ever get yours figured out? I FINALLY got mine installed. Work has been wearing me down a lot here lately. Shoot me a PM if ya wanna.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you ever get yours figured out? I FINALLY got mine installed. Work has been wearing me down a lot here lately. Shoot me a PM if ya wanna.
nope, dont have the right bulbs and all that bs, so i gotta order more stuff, guna have to wait a bit for all of that, money got pretty tight bout a month ago, i'll be hitting you up after i get all my stuff though

·
F350 Balla
269 Posts
sounds good... I'll be installing two more of their kits in the mustang this week, if I can get time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts