Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
<-- it's like that
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally thinking about getting rid of the stock cd changer/radio/ugly thing and going for an in-dash DVD player. Anyone have a link or info for fitting a double din unit in the 2002 dash? I know it can and has been done, but I can't for the life of me find the info on how to modify the dash to make it fit right. Thanks.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Pull the dash bezel off and its all plain as day as to what you need to do. I did a kenwood ddx7017 on my truck.

·
Registered
860 Posts

·
<-- it's like that
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dis you get it in yet?
I built this box for my subs.
http://rides.webshots.com/album/557981778ZrDzKt
No I haven't had a chance yet. Seems like every time I do to add something to my truck, it's under the hood and nowhere else. I'll get something before long. Gotta start shopping for a unit that I like.

When I put subs in, I was going to do something similar to yours. Mine will probably be a smaller box, since I need room for my tool box that fits behind the seat as well.

·
Registered
860 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
No I haven't had a chance yet. Seems like every time I do to add something to my truck, it's under the hood and nowhere else. I'll get something before long. Gotta start shopping for a unit that I like.

When I put subs in, I was going to do something similar to yours. Mine will probably be a smaller box, since I need room for my tool box that fits behind the seat as well.
I'll be up in colorado for the live tuning at Tom's house, if you want one let me know and I can bring one up with me.;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts