Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Fukin Duper
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a local Mud Race and show and shine event here today...so I thougt I would take the rig down and see what it had with the new lift on. Overal it did well and showed great...I won best in show for the show and shine and finished 5th in the 35-44" tire class...I could have ran in font of all he 44" tired trucks cause my tires only measure out just over 43" but Imissed the drivers meeting so I had to run last...not a big deal cause I just kinda wanted to walk through the pit anyhow and not tear things up...lol...you will see how I walked through it in the video. We had fun....it was HOT...but still a fun time. I have to give thanks to Trevor at Precision Metal Fab for the lift...he built is strong just like I asked...he knew I used my truck and it was not a mall krawler..it did great...and looked even better doing it, and want to thank Cody @ Throttle Junkie Performance for the great deals on wheels and other parts...oh and for taking the video.

Well onto the pics...my truck looked SMALL compared to most of the competition..lol

And dirty

[/QUOTE]

Video.

·
Registered
451 Posts
There was about 20 or so trucks in that class, and only about 5 were daily driver quality. So I think he did really good considering most trucks were set up to go mudding only. For example:

:ford:

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
looked like a blast.

·
PSN Po-Po
440 Posts
sweet truck looks badass

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
fukin crazy bastard! Thats awesome though glad to see everything works so good

Not going to lie when you lifted it that big i was wondering about the capabilities of it, or heck spitting a driveshaft out!

but it looks like you proved me wrong very cool man.

·
Nonsense specailist
223 Posts
Looks like a good time. Glad to see the new lift worked out

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Sweet, gotta use them if you build them. He did look like a little guy compared to the competitionl. :poke:

·
Registered
400 Posts
Looks hella fun man! congrats on the win

1 - 17 of 17 Posts