Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
C&C Customs
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was on a road trip hauling a load from orlando to san francisco and i was getting aweful mpgs and lack of power so i drove straight to houston to david lott (D.I.) he put in a set of AC code single shot high torque injectors and a custom chip! all i can say is the truck flat out flies! and the power is amazing! he also burnt me a chip for my f250 back home and gave me an awesome price!

-and on top of all that he took me to a hotel dropped me off and then came and picked me up after it was done. he is an awesome person i really enjoyed talking to him and checking out his shop! (top notch)

in the end David Lott is an amazing dude and his customer service is second to none! i am setting up a budget for a 38r ac codes with 100% nozzles and a terminator HPOP and feul system!

DAVID LOTT YOUR THE MAN!

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Eh.

:D

·
Monkeys have armpits!
1,681 Posts
Damn, should have said you were in Houston. We could have gotten a few beers. Glad he got you taken care of.

·
C&C Customs
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i know man i couldnt get internet to save my life i will be coming back through here soon to pickk up som injectoers and 38r and ill make sure my phone is working so i can tether for internet!

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
so i was on a road trip hauling a load from orlando to san francisco and i was getting aweful mpgs and lack of power so i drove straight to houston to david lott (D.I.) he put in a set of AC code single shot high torque injectors and a custom chip! all i can say is the truck flat out flies! and the power is amazing! he also burnt me a chip for my f250 back home and gave me an awesome price!

-and on top of all that he took me to a hotel dropped me off and then came and picked me up after it was done. he is an awesome person i really enjoyed talking to him and checking out his shop! (top notch)

in the end David Lott is an amazing dude and his customer service is second to none! i am setting up a budget for a 38r ac codes with 100% nozzles and a terminator HPOP and feul system!

DAVID LOTT YOUR THE MAN!
Thanks.

·
C&C Customs
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
haha thats funny right there

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
I told you Cory.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
My friend has a set of those high-torque injectors in his truck (used to be David's daughter's truck). They kinda surprised me with how much power they seem to put out. We put a 38r on it not too long ago and that really woke it up with those injectors.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
These single shot injectors from Alliant were originally designed for the 1994-1996 International T444E High Output/High Torque engine. When used in a Power Stroke, they are good for up to 50 additional horsepower. Best of all, these injectors are brand new, never been used or modified, and come with a 13 month unlimited mileage warranty.
:poke:

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
I can fukin read. I'm wondering what the cc and nozzle specs are. I know you might think that because the box says 50 hpm then that's what you're getting, but I like to make my own assesment. Not like I'm getting the injectors. Just wondering.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
So you think David's lying about it?

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
Yeah. That's what I'm saying. David's a fawking liar. Or could you maybe get MORE or LESS hp? All I was asking were the specs.

Holy fuk... I don't even care.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Lol. :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts