Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Data Log

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  opieg01 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Im not an expert by any means but it seems like maybe the hpop is a little weak with such a high DC towards the end yet it seems to fall on psi a bit.... didnt look horrible though

#4 ·
also is there something your trying to diagnose? lack of power, falling off power or what....

#5 ·
I was worried about the DC being to high. It lacks on power and sorta falls on its face not to much past 2500 rpm. 90% DC, does that mean theres a leak somewhere? I thought Ideal DC was suppose to be in the 30-40 range. I havent seen dc that high before and was concerned.

#6 ·
Your ICP is dropping, so the tuning raises the IPR duty cycle. In stock tuning, the duty cycle is limited to ~65%. However, that can be changed with tuning, and that's why you see 90%.

The whole "fall on it's face" past 2500 rpm is shown in your data logs with the drop in ICP. It's common for a truck with stock injectors and a stock HPOP to lose ICP in a hot tune. It's not hurting anything, but you're losing some power.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.