Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys did some runs and got these numbers at WOT. What do you think is it normal,good or bad?

Stock with chip still installed:ICP(V)=4.45
:ICP(PSI)=3306
:IPR(%)=74
:VSS(MPH)=87

80E 1st run :ICP(V)=4.41
:ICP(PSI)=3438
:IPR(%)=71
:VSS(MPH)=91

80E 2nd run :ICP(V)=4.50
:ICP(PSI)=3212
:IPR(%)=72
:VSS(MPH)=87

120R 1st run :IPC(V)=4.54
:ICP(PSI)=3572
:IPR(%)=77
:VSS(MPH)=92

140Extreme :IPC(V)=4.54
:ICP(PSI)=3572
:IPR(%)=77
:VSS(MPH)=92

Does these numbers look right? Stock HPOP....

·
Registered
316 Posts
wow wish i was helping you but here's a bump

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
bump

·
FORD..THE ROCK CRUSHER
2,347 Posts
is that ICP holding at them ###'s ?? or is that peaked out then drop?? if its holding then DAMN you have a nice little pump there,,,,

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
I am thinking that peak. But could be wrong.

·
FORD..THE ROCK CRUSHER
2,347 Posts
my thoughts as well..i believe he is running stock split too.. if its holding them ##'s then the Adrenaline would be a step back for him.... next time run ICP and duty cycle..that will tell you how hard the pump is working..

·
The Fireman
4,810 Posts
IMO your ICP is to high and so is your DC%

You really should never used over 65% DC or peak over 3100 ICP

But some people will argue with that.

On Edit: Would be nice to see the actual logs to make a graph out of and not just the peak numbers you see

P

·
0 Posts
The thing that gets me is the "stock" 3300 PSI with 74% DC. Stock programming will not allow those kind of IPR % numbers.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay guys I thought some of those numbers could be a little high from what I have read on this forum. Also still trying to farmiliarise my self with my modis scanner. I am trying to get a print -out of the graph. Is the injector pressure regulator the (Duty Cycle)?

·
Registered
5,346 Posts
pulsewidth, IPR DC%, and ICP pressure as well as RPM all on the same graph will tell the tale. Try and do a 3rd gear pull to give a long set of data.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
pulsewidth, IPR DC%, and ICP pressure as well as RPM all on the same graph will tell the tale. Try and do a 3rd gear pull to give a long set of data.
So icp volts is not important? I would have to see if there is a graph with p ulsewidth. I will also look a the rpm's I think they where all about 2700rpm's . If I can only get a print out and show you guys :doh: then you guys can tell me what I am doing wrong or need to do. The reason for this test was to see how my stocker is doing. I have a moded 17 hpop in hand and wanted to if it would be worth the swap...

Thanks

·
Registered
316 Posts

·
FORD..THE ROCK CRUSHER
2,347 Posts
post 15..click on his link..when it opens..click on the link in that post and you will see a graph there..

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ICP volts really doesn't matter. It's the pressure number you're worried about.

I seem to recall that the IPR duty cycle maxes out at 60%, so I'm a little confused how you're getting 70%+.

Here's a little log I did for a guy at the track last month:
Powerstroke Nation - View Single Post - adrenaline+sled pull
Cowboy Dan what scanner did you use? AE? I would have to check my modis Iam sure it could check it that way. Anyone out there has a snap-on modis? I like the log that way .... you can see numbers through out the range.

Thanks Cowboy

1 - 20 of 34 Posts