Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
UA local 761
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I tried updating my DashDaq today since I needed to do it before i download the strategy flash. On the Spartan website it stated "WARNING: Once the uploading process to your DashDAQ starts, DO NOT DISCONNECT OR INTERRUPT THE UPLOADING PROCESS, otherwise the DashDAQ may need to be sent to Drew Tech for repairs." With my luck, while I was updating, I lost power to my modem & it didnt finish updating. I tried plugging in the DashDAQ into my OBD connection but it says "Failed. Kernel is corrupt (code -1) No boot device. Giving up." Do I need to send my DashDAQ in? Has this or something similar happened to anybody?

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
first i have heard, try reloading the filmware to the DD and see what it does, but it doesnt look good. sorry to hear that man.

·
UA local 761
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When I try reloading it, it acts as if I already have the firmware on my DD.

·
UA local 761
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump

·
UA local 761
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanx!!!

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
Is this the same problem from Sunday, AL!?

·
UA local 761
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What happened was I needed to update my tune before i loaded the strategy flash but when i went to update the DD I used a data cable that wasn't compatible. It was a cheap one i had for my mp3 & wasn't letting the DD update. I finally got everything going now so I just loaded the 310. Big Thanks to Mick for being patient with my lack of knowledge with the tuner.

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
LOL im glad you got this all squared away!!! mick is a good guy, i dont care what others say about him, haha!!!
have fun buddy!

·
UA local 761
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep... Thanx brutha!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts