Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We do have access to the remainder of Danin's inventory as they went out of business. When the stuff is gone, it's gone. If any of you have specific gauges you're looking for to complete a set, or new sensors, isolators, wiring harnesses, etc. PM me, and I'll see if there's something specific I can get you. Again, we can get a few complete gauges, it really just depends on what you need. Be sure to specify bezel, face, and illumination color if you're looking for an actual gauge. Thanks.

-Wayne

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Keep me updated! Already sent you a PM....

Ive got first dibs on the black on black with green illumination

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry to those of you waiting on availability. My inventory list has taken much longer than expected. I'm told a full list will be available monday morning, at which time I'll reply to all who've requested gauges. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Ive still got first dibs! haha, actually im sure Dirk beat me to it but i need a fuel pressure and hpop gauge bad. if not more!

·
Hater Club
3,602 Posts
I sent a pm right after the post was made...

If I get what I need, I might made you a deal on a HPOP gauge.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay. I got my inventory list. I'll be PMing you guys in the order you contacted me, to give first dibs to the first who asked. I'll do my best to make this happen quickly. Thanks.

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
BUMP this up. Any fuel pressure gauges? How about isolators?

Also, how about HPOP gauges?

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
UPDATE FOR THOSE LOOKING:

As of now we are out of pyrometer probes, but they can be purchased directly from hewitt industries for those who need them. There are no more fuel pressure We still have trans temp sensors ($16.10) though.

As far as gauges go, in the black face, black bezel, green lit series we have the following:
short ($49.90) and full sweep ($100.90) trans temp gauges
0-2000* pyrometers ($155.90)
1 remaining short sweep diff temp gauge ($49.90 (it uses a trans temp probe)
0-35 psi mechanical boost gauge ($49.20)
1 remaining HPOP gauge w/ wiring harness ($220)

We do have a few other random gauges available in other colors, but not much. There is no warranty with these gauges, as the company is out of business, but they're still the brand new units at the quality you've known from pricol. Let me know if you need any of this. Thanks.

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
Man I wish I could afford that HPOP gauge...

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've got a perfectly good used one I'd sell for $150 + freight. it works perfect. let me know what you think.

·
Reppin' the 6.4L
2,341 Posts
Hmmm.. That is very tempting. What is involved in installing one of these? I have a 6.0.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
12V switched supply, ground, dash light + supply, and 1 wire tap to ICP sensor. It's about as simple as it gets.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

The good used gauge is actually the one grafted next to the 'wait to start' light in this pic. That's what it looks like in case you're wondering.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts