Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Danin Gauges

4K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  turbodiesel_02 
#1 ·
How are they? I am looking into upgrading my gauges and like the fact that they have some that are designed for Ford Trucks to match the factory instrument panel.

#3 ·
Isspro here. They match the look of the stock gauges really well.

#4 ·
i really like my optix guages

#6 ·
Awesome lighting. Easy on the eyes at night. I run a triple gauge set and like them.

#8 ·
I have them and I am very happy with them. Very clean look.

#9 ·
Isspro... 17 of them...

But check out Diprcol, they are having some financial issues, great gauges, but if they close the doors your SOL.

#11 ·
I *really* like the DiPricol/Optix gauges...best looking IMO.

I don't think they are having financial issues as much as management changes, and supply issues with component mfgr's, that are creating some delays in vendors ability to maintain inventory (which is why we don't have them listed on our website, but we often sell them).

IMO, the Isspro's are a clooooossssse second in appearance...so when I can't get the Optix...Isspro EVs (1 & 2) are hardly a compromise...and readily available.

#13 ·
Well I finally ordered some new gauges but I ended up going with Isspro EV gauges over the Danin Pricol Optix. Long story short, Danin couldn't get my order straight. First they forgot to ship it, then they "couldn't find" one of the gauges of which they supposedly had like 11 in stock. so after two weeks of getting jerked around i said screw it. Isspro's are on the way.

but thanks for the help

#14 ·
I run iss pro and the match the stock gauges well,optix are good too

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.