Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How are they? I am looking into upgrading my gauges and like the fact that they have some that are designed for Ford Trucks to match the factory instrument panel.

·
Hater Club
3,602 Posts
I have nothing but optix gauges.

Awesome f'n possum.

·
<-- GO BRONCOS
965 Posts
Isspro here. They match the look of the stock gauges really well.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
i really like my optix guages

·
Corona Killa
1,727 Posts
Danin=Optix and they are great gauges.

·
Edward Scissorhand WanaB
1,995 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
I have them and I am very happy with them. Very clean look.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
Isspro... 17 of them...

But check out Diprcol, they are having some financial issues, great gauges, but if they close the doors your SOL.

·
Hater Club
3,602 Posts
Isspro... 17 of them...

But check out Diprcol, they are having some financial issues, great gauges, but if they close the doors your SOL.
Same thing could be said about most of the automotive scene right now.

·
fueled by Colecovision
3,060 Posts
I *really* like the DiPricol/Optix gauges...best looking IMO.

I don't think they are having financial issues as much as management changes, and supply issues with component mfgr's, that are creating some delays in vendors ability to maintain inventory (which is why we don't have them listed on our website, but we often sell them).

IMO, the Isspro's are a clooooossssse second in appearance...so when I can't get the Optix...Isspro EVs (1 & 2) are hardly a compromise...and readily available.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I finally ordered some new gauges but I ended up going with Isspro EV gauges over the Danin Pricol Optix. Long story short, Danin couldn't get my order straight. First they forgot to ship it, then they "couldn't find" one of the gauges of which they supposedly had like 11 in stock. so after two weeks of getting jerked around i said screw it. Isspro's are on the way.

but thanks for the help

·
it's an 02 05 08
930 Posts
I run iss pro and the match the stock gauges well,optix are good too

1 - 14 of 14 Posts