Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Dairy Mechanic
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still in a state of shock and confusion but, when I said 2 weeks ago I was gonna be a daddy again I didn't know it was gonna for two. My wife came by the farm and gave me a Mike's Hard Lemonade and said I'll need it. It blew me away when she said the twin word. My family has twins in it so I guess it's my fault. We're excited but got a lot of changing to do.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
CONGRATS Bud! I have got to get up there and do some visiting and meeting.

·
Dairy Mechanic
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anybody who wants to help me, I'm accepting funds for the twins account.;)

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Congrats, I think! :D

·
Registered
3,629 Posts
congrats

·
Edward Scissorhand WanaB
1,995 Posts
Congrats from another father of twins here. Twin girls age 24.
Here is a toast to you. Again congrats.

Magnum, where in VA are you?

·
Dairy Mechanic
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The twins are maternal,(two different placentas).

I live in near Waynesboro, near interstate 64.

·
Precision Planting Dealer
670 Posts
congrats magnum and good luck with taking care of them for the first few months.

·
Registered
177 Posts
take todays date and subtract it from their due date and thats how long you have to get a STOCKPILE OF SLEEP. congrats and good luck papa, and here is a preview of things to come:pointlaugh:

·
Dairy Mechanic
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We went to the doctor and as of right now it looks like twin boys! :D

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
I'm still in a state of shock and confusion but, when I said 2 weeks ago I was gonna be a daddy again I didn't know it was gonna for two. My wife came by the farm and gave me a Mike's Hard Lemonade and said I'll need it. It blew me away when she said the twin word. My family has twins in it so I guess it's my fault. We're excited but got a lot of changing to do.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
man I would have needed a helluva lot more than a Mike's Hard Lemonade after that kind of news! Congrats!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts