Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
If you are not stock with stage 2 or smaller injectors yes. I have stage 1's and I was getting a good bit of smoke with the stock charger and now since I have gotten the D66 I am at a light haze of smoke under WOT.

·
Diesel Nut
510 Posts
The D66 is a great upgrade for OBS trucks with stage 1 or 2 injectors. It really cleaned up the smoke at WOT.

·
Registered
998 Posts
How will the truck run with stock injectors? I am wondering if I can install one and run the truck before I do Stage 1 injectors.

Thanks.

Rusty

·
Gone Broke
1,072 Posts
Youll be fine. Great upgrade for the obs trucks

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
fill in your sig for upgrades so we can help you out better,
it cleaned up the smoke with my baby swamps :)

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
It should probly be almost the same as the stock turbo since you got stock injectors... Get the D66 if you plan on getting biger injecotrs though you will not regret it... Trust me 2 turbos in ine month and the down time I kinked my self for not getting the D66 from the start...

·
Built without your taxes
290 Posts
head studs head studs head studs!!!!!!!! Dont be dumb like me :doh: when you get your stage 1's. That was with the stock charger too, i can only emagine if id had a D66!

·
Wheelie Dude
2,126 Posts
Head studs not needed unless you have Stage 3's.

D66 will work good even with stock injs. I have sold them to guys with stock injs and they report back with a SOTP feel of more power lower egts and better spool up. Then in the future if you get bigger injs you will be set.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts

D66 will work good even with stock injs. I have sold them to guys with stock injs and they report back with a SOTP feel of more power lower egts and better spool up. Then in the future if you get bigger injs you will be set.
That sum's it up for everyone. Also Beans is a awsome place to get it from. They make great deals and will help with anything needed. Thanks Bean

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
great customer service!! and great product!!!

·
Registered
453 Posts
I recently changed to the D66. To make your install even easier I suggest getting Beans EBPV delete pedestal as well......an extra $160 or so. Don't forget to upgrade your chip after the D66.....ITS AWESOME!

·
Registered
317 Posts
rutro....

I have ragged on my 66 for a couple years and many miles....
I dont see why anyone running ones or twos would go anywhere else
direct bolt in, easy....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts