Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE A D66 DOMINATOR FOR MY OLD EARLY 99 MODEL JUST CURIOUS IF THERE IS A WAY TO MAKE IT FIT MY 2002.

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
It would take a lot. You would be better off selling it and doing some minor up grades to the 02 turbo.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
I HAVE A D66 DOMINATOR FOR MY OLD EARLY 99 MODEL JUST CURIOUS IF THERE IS A WAY TO MAKE IT FIT MY 2002.
Gotta change the pedestal, uppipes, maybe one of the manifolds, and the possibly the intake Y. Probably better to sell it and buy a 38r that will bolt righ on to you 2002 as is sits.

·
Catfish Mafia
397 Posts
stroken, i am updating my e99 to an h2e setup. all my intake and upipes will be for sale soon. pm me if you are interested. i kinda think it would be a downgrade though.. considering you could just drop in a 38r. not sure how that compares to a d66 though. anyway, lemm know if i can help!:ford:

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
stroken, i am updating my e99 to an h2e setup. all my intake and upipes will be for sale soon. pm me if you are interested. i kinda think it would be a downgrade though.. considering you could just drop in a 38r. not sure how that compares to a d66 though. anyway, lemm know if i can help!:ford:
I want your intercooler pipes, boots, clamps, and spyder for my OBS.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
You could send it in and have it modified.

You will need a new exhaust housing and whatever it takes to mate it to the turbo. Prolly a new backing plate and some other mods.

I wouldn't put early 99 stuff on your 02.

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
If his are gone, I am doing the same thing to mine. I will have everything, including the turbo.

·
Catfish Mafia
397 Posts
ok, still waiting on a few parts to come in. i dont wanna derail the thread.. my gear will be posted in the classifieds whn its available. pm me if you wants dibs! :D

to the OP.. modding the D66 would prolly be better than using e99 intake and stuff. e99 has smaller tubes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts