Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started this project a couple of years ago. I got a hold of an "89 King-Pin D60 and rebuilt it, fabbed my own shackle reversal kit and track-bar mount, then set it up with V code springs. I got Bilstiens through CT performance. I love the ride, but I used the original drive-shaft and it vibrates pretty bad over 35mph. So I went ahead an got a new double-cardan drive-shaft but now I need to find the companion yoke for my 1356 transfer-case. I thought this would be easy to find (as it's not the 4407) but I'm not having much luck. If anybody knows of a good source, I sure would appreciate it! :fordoval:

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody?????

·
Registered
65 Posts
Pics of the yoke you need to mate up to would help a lot! Front or rear would be good too, I have a double cv in my f350 they came on single cab f350 diesels if I remember right. Gas output is different from diesel also so start searching at junkyards.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Get hold of Obswiz at CT performance think he has a solution for this iirc

jrc

·
FNM
150 Posts
I bought the ebay one. Not bad.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Looks like nice fabrication on your rsk kit. the 1356 shouldn't be that hard to find are they?

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
They are the same GAS or Diesel, Reg cab or crew cab, Cab-n-chassis or pickup
From 1985.5-95 all F350 4wds had the 1356 t-case. I will see if I have enough spares to send you one

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks like nice fabrication on your rsk kit. the 1356 shouldn't be that hard to find are they?
Thanks! it was a fun project.
I've called around, but folks keep telling me that it's obsolete?...yet from all the reading I've done on the forums it (1356 CV slip-yoke) seems as though it should be available.....hmmm?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They are the same GAS or Diesel, Reg cab or crew cab, Cab-n-chassis or pickup
From 1985.5-95 all F350 4wds had the 1356 t-case. I will see if I have enough spares to send you one
Wow! that would be awesome. If you do have one, pm me and let me know what you need to have for it, as well as freight charges.
Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Denny's Drivelines, Transfer Case Express, Tom's Differentials, Bronco Graveyard,NAPA, O'Reilly's,CT performance,etc.,etc.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
But I have 4 axles they go with
No problem, you are wise to keep all that stuff together. Thank you for looking. It's surprising how difficult it is getting to be to get parts for this vintage of rigs. They don't seem that "old" to me...I guess I'm dating myself a bit!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I found one at a drive line shop in Boise....$25.00!! Now I just need to get it put together. Thanks for the replies to this thread. :fordoval:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts