Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Luke Lanzi and i talked to someone at your shop yesterday. I was putting my bdp fuel system on that i ordered from you guys for my 97 0bs powerstroke and i did not get the 2 stainless braid fuel lines that feed the head. I now have my buddies shop blocked up and missed the pulls for saturday. I also run a business with my truck and cannot afford to have it down. I called you guys friday and someone said that they would call me and let me know what was going on and going to overnight them. I never recieved a call back. So i need to get in contact with one of you to get some lines ASAP. 810 300 9250

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
As steve said to you over the phone yesterday, we are sorry thbe lines did not make it in the box, although it has been several weeks since you got the kit, we will hook you up with some lines overnight when I get some more in begining of next week. Also yesterday when steve was talking to you on the phone we gave you a temporary solution untill I can get the lines, and from just talking with bean after calling you today, you did get it temporarily going with the "fix" we came up with. We try real had to not have issues like this but we are human. Sorry for the trouble, good luck at the pulls!!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya understand i just havent had time to install it until now the only reason i dug into it right away was because you guys sent me the extra regulator and i sent it back right away. The thing is i never did get a call back yesterday saying you guys were out of the line and what to do with a temp fix. Im trying to cause hell for you guys just need the lines asap because i use the truck daily for work and it cant be down like this. Thanks, For calling today and posting on here.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
No problem. Fridays are crazy at the shop and sometimes there is just not enough time in the day. I will get you fixed up asap!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will it be possible to get them by tuesday

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Curious and hoping you guys got those lines made up and sent out...let me know please. Thanks, Luke

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cool thanks guys for getting them out right away and talking with me over the weekend.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
got the lines and got it all together thanks alot for staying in contact. Was wondering what psi i should set it at with the setup i have?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts