Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
So let the person who is actually dealing do the talking, second hand info is just that, second hand.
9er, im with dustin on this, if it's not your truck and you didn't personally build it in ur shop stfu and move on:doh:

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
If there was no problem at all this would not exist.
you are, and continue to be a disgrace to us from socal. so shut your fukking coktube. if the person with the actual money and balls to build this stuff talks we will listen, until then, you are irrelevant except for your occasional tune on the skin flute. get a life and go build something of your own, and stop riding the coat tails of those who can actually turn vision's into reality. ill be in fontana at sunrise ford on sunday if you choose to continue this conversation.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
? I've built plenty of my own stuff.
I've also done almost all of the work on this truck.
My bronco has a broken transmission so I'll be there in my diesel car. (that I built)

Ryan will be there too hopefully in his truck because they supposedly are sending a turbo overnight! If it shows up we will slap it in tomorrow and bring it up. You can talk with him too as well. We will fill you in on the whole story.

Again it takes time but it seems they do eventually step up and come through.

·
Registered
15,561 Posts
My bronco has a broken transmission so I'll be there in my diesel car. (that I built)

Ryan will be there too hopefully in his truck because they supposedly are sending a turbo overnight! If it shows up we will slap it in tomorrow and bring it up. You can talk with him too as well. We will fill you in on the whole story.

So, whats your role in this build other then turning a wrench and dragging elites name through the mud? Do you have anything to gain from this? Is your money going into this project?

·
Registered
94 Posts

In order for us to "step up and come through" Ryan has to hold up to his end of the agreement or nothing happens.

The turbo did not ship because I did not get a phone call back from Ryan giving me the okay to run his card for the amount that we discussed over the phone on March 2nd.(and I have tried calling Ryan but got no answer & now there's just no time)

I got an email from Ryan on the 2nd telling me that it was okay to send the new turbo Saturday delivery (per our conversation) and he gave me his FedEx account # but not a CC# to cover the amount that him & I discussed.

We will not charge his card without him telling us that it is okay to run his card for the amount discussed and we will not just ship the new turbo & trust that he's good for it, we wish we could but unfortunately we've been burnt way too many times.

So hopefully you got room for one more in the "diesel car that you built"

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Ok. We will see

I'm a tool? Damn straight. My hands make me my money.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I just got off the phone with the owner of the truck.

the owner of the truck had no idea that this thread ever existed & wants dieselboy740 banned & this thread locked up for dieselboy740 talking in behalf of him.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #33

the owner of the truck had no idea that this thread ever existed & wants dieselboy740 banned & this thread locked up for dieselboy740 talking in behalf of him.
Hey Garrett lemme tell you about real friends.

A real friend will call you after getting off the phone from talking with someone.
They will tell you what they talked about. Like that if you guys had such a problem with this thread and about how it was causing problems to have it locked. You said that you have tried to have it locked and me banned.

Not once did he mention having me banned for starting this thread. You ate making stuff up in your head am trying to start #### between two friends. Well guess what real friends can see through the bs.

I have tried to be professional about this and all that you can do is do these personal attacks.

So let me ask you this. Why does this thread exist?
In my view it exists because someone spent money and ha had trouble with the product and the customer support. How long does it take to get things taken care of? Everytime that he has delt with you it has been a struggle to get anything done.

So tell me why does it take so long?

Edit: Why do you get so defensive over little things?
Oh and fyi I have bought plenty of stuff from you guys through work an have no complaints on them.

·
Sponsor
934 Posts

A real friend will call you after getting off the phone from talking with someone.
They will tell you what they talked about. Like that if you guys had such a problem with this thread and about how it was causing problems to have it locked. You said that you have tried to have it locked and me banned.

Not once did he mention having me banned for starting this thread. You ate making stuff up in your head am trying to start #### between two friends. Well guess what real friends can see through the bs.

I have tried to be professional about this and all that you can do is do these personal attacks.

In my view it exists because someone spent money and ha had trouble with the product and the customer support. How long does it take to get things taken care of? Everytime that he has delt with you it has been a struggle to get anything done.

Oh and fyi I have bought plenty of stuff from you guys through work an have no complaints on them.
Can I tell you something that will really help you?

You need to send a request to Mike to have this thread deleted, post a public apology to Elite, and then step back from the computer for awhile.

You sir, have done nothing to help your friend in anyway shape or form, the only thing you have accomplished is to damage both his and your reputations as far as the diesel world is concerned.

I can only imagine your reception at the event will be frosty to say the least.

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
In order for us to "step up and come through" Ryan has to hold up to his end of the agreement or nothing happens.

The turbo did not ship because I did not get a phone call back from Ryan giving me the okay to run his card for the amount that we discussed over the phone on March 2nd.(and I have tried calling Ryan but got no answer & now there's just no time)

I got an email from Ryan on the 2nd telling me that it was okay to send the new turbo Saturday delivery (per our conversation) and he gave me his FedEx account # but not a CC# to cover the amount that him & I discussed.

We will not charge his card without him telling us that it is okay to run his card for the amount discussed and we will not just ship the new turbo & trust that he's good for it, we wish we could but unfortunately we've been burnt way too many times.

So hopefully you got room for one more in the "diesel car that you built"
Ok. We will see

I'm a tool? Damn straight. My hands make me my money.

All if this #### should never have been posted in a public forum, but since you cant STFU this is how things go, what a fuking mess this is...

Oh and btw my hands make my money too so dont think that you are someone special because you can pick up a wrench, ALOT of people on this forum are the same way...

·
Registered
15,561 Posts
Can I tell you something that will really help you?

You need to send a request to Mike to have this thread deleted, post a public apology to Elite, and then step back from the computer for awhile.

You sir, have done nothing to help your friend in anyway shape or form, the only thing you have accomplished is to damage both his and your reputations as far as the diesel world is concerned.

I can only imagine your reception at the event will be frosty to say the least.
I really think the OP should listen to what Tony has said.

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
on that note i think this one is done, if the OWNER wants to post another thread or whatever im fine with that, but if i see dieselchick740 post another thread in here, your done, plain and simple

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.