Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my TS chip today and installed it.Plan on rebuilding my injectors to stage I's in the near future. Then i would like to get my chip reburned with custom tunes. I know there are alot of choices as in PHP, TW, Swamps, and so on. Are all these vendors able to reburn? and which do you think is best for my '97. Thanks for the input! :ford:

·
Flossin'
2,088 Posts
I think DP is the only one who doesn't reburn the TS style chips.

·
<---F350 DRIFTER
516 Posts
I would give a good look at Beans too. They will get my next reburn as soon as I am done with my turbo install.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Whats the difference between the TS and other like chips

·
Registered
666 Posts
I love my gearhead tunes, you should give matt a call.

·
The Fireman
4,810 Posts
I love my tunes from Matt at Gearhead but there are lots of great tuners on here

Matt at Gearhead
Bill at PHP
Johnathan at Swamps
David at DI
Aggie at TSD
Johnathan at Beans
Tony at TDP

And probably more

·
Powerstrokin 420
23 Posts
I have a bts built tranny and I want to get a ts performance chip do i need custom tunes for it to shift correctly.

·
Senior Veteran Member
937 Posts
I love my tunes from Matt at Gearhead but there are lots of great tuners on here

Matt at Gearhead
Bill at PHP
Johnathan at Swamps
David at DI
Aggie at TSD
Johnathan at Beans
Tony at TDP

And probably more
What he said about Matt and all the others!

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
swamps did mine to the tde1

·
Pre-K
410 Posts
Jonathan at Bean's tuned mine and would definitely recommend them.
As is mine. I've been impressed. As soon as I'm in the same town I'll be requesting live tuning from Jonathan as well.

·
Registered
20 Posts
ok so I have read 5-6 of the threads about the ts style chips in the chip comparison section and know that i want to get a ts 6 pos. but have some how managed to come up with some questions even though im sure they were actually covered

1. for a early 99 7.3 lifted 18 in. on 46s who would be the best tuner to buy from?

2. after looking at beans, gearhead, and swamp each have different prices and some charge for even the initial tunes, and it seems most charge for a retune, or am i just misunderstanding? (geuss we'll just call me cheap)

3. one day i would like to upgrade injectors, turbo, etc and there are the stock ts and the modified, except for gearhead which it looks from the picture just sells the modified. so can i get the modified and use it for my stock, or vice versa could i one day use the stock for my modified?

4.which tuner has the best economy setting? and which one has the best performance setting? and how well does the beans smoke setting work? (cant help but want to roll a little coal once in a while)

5. can i myself install them or do i need to have someone do it for me

6. has anyone had a live tune from PELA motorsports in palm beach?

ok really sorry for all the questions just trying to get the most for my$ and get the right one.

love this forum!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.