Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my brand new MAHLE 0.020" oversized, 0.020" reduced piston height, valve notched, coated pistons, along with the Total Seal "Gapless" piston ring set.

$1400.00 plus shipping.

·
your mom
211 Posts
why and how much valve notching whats ur compression ratio with them

·
your mom
211 Posts
i know why the vavle notching is done and i ask becuase i dont wanna go any lower than 16.1 starts to hurt drivability once you get into the 15 14 range . thanks though for the reply

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
550 for the pistons new, 250 for the machining, 100 for the so called upgraded rings, wow you want alot of money for your parts, can't build it, so get rich instead

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
550 for the pistons new, 250 for the machining, 100 for the so called upgraded rings, wow you want alot of money for your parts, can't build it, so get rich instead

Hey Shawn...why not keep your nose out of my business, and I'll stay out of yours? And once again, since you have absolutley no frick'n idea of what I paid, STFU.:blah:

Tell you what Mr. LowBall...make a call to Wayne at Elite, and you can ask him what I paid for them. The quote was #177 back on January 29th 2010:poke:

·
Registered
293 Posts
You sure do seem to have a hard on for Ivan all the time don't ya:poke:

Why not let him try to sell his parts without jacking his thread.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts