Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Over the last week or so i built this grille and custom LED light bar mount for my 32" light bar. Let me know what you guys think!

·
obs addiction
1,054 Posts
Looks awesome! I've been wanting to do one similar just haven't had the time

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
May do one someday. Its fairley easy to build tho.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
You just lost the best place to put your feet when climbing up to check something in the back of the engine compartment! :D

·
Registered
592 Posts
Nice poster on the wall :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its badass!

·
"Slap hands slap hands"
1,487 Posts
Looks great buy another light bar or some big fogs and put them behind the grill.

·
Registered
77 Posts
is that an LMC bumper? been looking to buy a solid front like that...

where to put the licence plate now?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No its just a gasser bumper. Id never cut up anice bumper lol. As for license plate. I live in montana. We dont really get hassled to bad for modifications unless ur acting like a douche. However. Im gonna get magnets like car lots have and stick it on when on the highway. Montana Highway Patrol are the omly ones that have issues.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Its stuff i had laying around. Its nothing special. Juzt some small thin mesh from the steel place

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Looks real nice like the colour combo of white chrome and black. I'd try and get one of those weather proof flush mount plugins for the block heater though and mount in rubber valence under bumper or just hide the plug (now) behind the bumper.

jrc

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah. I tuck it away when its not being used. No biggie. Ill eventually do the marinco mod but its not my number one priority right now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts