Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
your mom
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im selling my destroked parts they were on the truck for 6 months . I have decided to put a stick in the truck .

adapter plate fits e40d and zf5 speedtrans and older trans with same bolt patern 600 obo

sfi flywheel and that will work on any swap 12v or common rail 4r100 or 5r110w even a c-6 600 obo

billet converter with 3k on it will work in e40d or 4r100 800 obo

built e40d willing to sell the whole unit or part out the pressure port on the side of it has a small crack in it so it needs a case other than that has 3k on it and is siting behind a 600rwhp cummins 1000 obo if you want the billet imput add 200 obo

i also was controlling it with a shaffer shifter if you dont know what that is google it and read up . 800 obo great buy for some one working at a transmission shop .
6.0 starter make offer 6 months old

the t-case out of my 04 and i changed the impute on it sonow it will fit e40d/4r100 out put shaft or the zf manuals 400 obo

if some one wants to buy it all ill cut them a screaming deal !!! i will aslo ship it if you pay shiping or i will drive and meet u anywhere in colorado.
pm if you got any questions . thanks

·
your mom
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still is and I'll try and get pics out tomorrow they look just like the ones on the site . Maybe a few small scratchs but other than that there super clean

·
your mom
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump

·
jdffafarmer
221 Posts
I'm interested in the E4OD for my 97. Who built the trans? Does a converter come with the trans? If not, what would you need for a combined price for the converter, trans and billet input shaft shipped to 68505?

·
INFAMOUS
340 Posts
I rode in the truck the other day, I can say that it is defiantly a strong trans!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts