Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys anyone out there with edge cts able to view any more Pids than the ones that come with it? I know scan guage can do it with some work but not sure about these?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone?

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
do you have the new 3.0 update? You can monitor EOT, ECT, IAT, ICP voltage, ICP pressure, battery voltage, FICM voltage, vgt duty cycle, injector pulse width, boost, egt, trans temp, gear/TCL and some more. I have the insight CS on my truck.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How do I check the version?

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ttt

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
when it's plugged in and you turn your key on...it'll display the version at the bottom of the screen.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok yes it 3.0.. Any other Pids? Or are these the only ones?

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
there's some milage ones and some more i didn't mention i think. You can just scroll through and find them

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oops lol sorry stokin I miss read it lol i only have version 2.3!!! How do i update?

·
Registered
76 Posts
hook it to your computer run the software that came with it on the disc....there will be an option for checking for updates....takes a few minutes

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
all you gotta do is go to edge's website for the 3.0 update. just click on the update and it'll walk ya through the steps and tell ya when to plug the devise into the computer and it'll tell ya when it's done and when to disconnect...pretty easy. Don't use the disc that comes with it...it's not needed.

Here's the link to the 3.0 version update from edge's website.
Edge Products| What's Happening

Just click on "download pdf"

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
man thanks strokin for some reason i could not find it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts