Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there, I hope I an posting this in the correct section A few weeks ago I noticed that my horn and cruise control stopped working, and at about the same time, my air bag light on the dash board came on. I checked the fuses and everything looks good. Ironically, all are located on the steering wheel and i'm wondering if some wiring harness came loose or somethging or is it coiencidence that all three broke at the same time. I looked under the dash but did't see anything out of place, although i'm far from a mechanic. If anyone has any suggestions on what the problem is i would really appreciate it. :shrug: Thanks in advance, Joe

By the way the truck is a 2001 f350 srw 6 spd supercab diesel.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
sounds like there is a good chance you need a clockspring if you could pull the airbag codes it might help..

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
clockspring sets right under your steering wheel and has wires connected to it that runs down to underneath the fuse panel cover it helps controle the functions you mentioned

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the suggestion. Thats is exactly what what was wrong and the closksping is fixed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts