Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The annual Crawfish Cook-Off is next Saturday, April 17th! 60 teams (yes, we have a team :evil ) will be boiling up thousands of pounds of delicious goodness! :D

Gates open at 11am and it closes at 6pm. There's live bands, games for the kids, and all the crawfish you could want. And of course, beer and daiquiris. :D

Advance tickets are $20, tickets at the gate are $25. That gets you in and gets you all the crawfish you can eat. Drinks and other foods are extra.

This is the largest crawfish cook-off in Louisiana with over 10,000 people attending and 30,000+ lbs of crawfish being boiled! :eek:

And it's all for charity. :rockwoot:

The event is in Slidell, LA (where I-12, I-10, and I-59 meet, about 30 miles north of New Orleans).

Here's a link for more info (scroll down to the middle of the page): http://www.hospicefoundationofthesouth.org/activities.html

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
I wish I could. Making my mouth water thinking about it.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Ok now this is two events that I am missing. Diesel Nationals in Ennis cause out of town. Now Crawfish Cook-Off. But have to go home, I have already missed 3 anniversaries from being out of town. Mama wouldn't be happy if I missed a 4th.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Doesn't she eat crawfish? :poke: :D

·
OBS Addict
1,350 Posts
damnit Danny! this thread made me hungry now and im too damn far away to go! :mad::hehe:

if i was closer i'd be there for sure

1 - 8 of 8 Posts