Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody down for a get-together/crawfish boil? I was thinking about having a UFC party/crawfish boil in February or March at my shop, figure we could make it a diesel get-together too. Here's a vid from one of the last ones I did. I was already a little lit. LOL

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Im down...I will be in LA at the end of jan for a couple days but I would drive back if it was at a later date. I will chip in on food and the fight also.

·
Waitin' on 500
2,109 Posts
id be down if im in Louisiana and not out of state working.

·
Lookin for Operating Job
234 Posts
Im leavin the south mid feb so if its before that I would like to join in the festivities.

·
Working on blowing it up!
201 Posts
January and March are good for me! Looks like it will be a good time!!

·
Going Crazy
1,533 Posts
Im in too!

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
Sounds fun. I dont know most of yall but I am in if its kool with yall and isnt to far from houston.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'm in...your crawfish at the Bash was awesome.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sounds fun. I dont know most of yall but I am in if its kool with yall and isnt to far from houston.

I'm 5 hours from Houston. It's an easy trip that I make all the time. :D

im definately in i like a good ole fashion crawfish boil... if i bring my drinking hat is that bad lol

**see page one video** :D

I'm thinking if the Saints get to the NFC Championship game we'll do one for that. Otherwise I'll check the UFC schedule and see when some good fights are coming up.

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
Im in then unless something with work comes up or if the gf cant go. I doubt she would want me going to a party in another state alone.lol

·
Registered
405 Posts
Sounds good!any day but the 29th.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm thinking if the Saints get to the NFC Championship game we'll do one for that. Otherwise I'll check the UFC schedule and see when some good fights are coming up.

Well, looks like it'll be a UFC party. :doh: Defense played like ass and no running game what-so-ever without Ivory and Thomas.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts