Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crawfish Boil/Superbowl Party/my sister Amy's Birthday Party at my shop on Sunday, February 6th. Lots of crawfish, food, and drink, and a HUGE projector screen to watch the game on. Kids welcome too. Probably light the fire around 3 or 3:30 so the crawfish are done by gametime. If you can read this, you're invited. :D Just let me know so I can get an idea of how much crawfish to get.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump. :D

·
<<< just like that......
810 Posts
Well, f#ck. I'm signing papers on my house wednesday and moving in saturday/sunday. Here's a free bump anyway man, I really wish I could make it :(.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:D

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Stone Rd. Good name for the location. That's the shape everybody will be in by halftime. Many before gametime.

Wish I was closer, would love to contribute.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, looks like it's gonna be shrimp instead of crawfish, but they're just as good. :D Even paying the high dollar price they aren't sure they can get any crawfish. It's just about shut down since they don't wanna come out of their holes with all the cold.

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Picked up the liquor today, got a bunch of tables and chairs set up, even got a few heaters just in case. :D It's actually supposed to be a good bit warmer Sunday the. The low Sunday is about 6* higher than high today. Pickin' up a few more bottles tomorrow, the 100lbs of shrimp, and a little more beer. Then Billy and I ar gonna do a practice run tomorrow night watching the UFC fights at the bar. :D

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Last bump. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts