Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently up graded my 95 7.3. larger turbo, injectors, new fuel system And air intake. I like to know what most of you do with the crankcase breather on the rocker cover. I ran a hose down along frame under driver’s floor. Can one run to the exhaust or would that be to much of a vacuum??

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Why not just leave it running into the intake? Or did you eliminate the connection for it?

Some place a can under their truck to catch the oil and condensation that will drip out of it.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Unless you are running an intercooler, I would just keep it tied to the intake. Cheers!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the replys. yes I am running an intercooler and non factory intake set up.
I welded a fitting into the exhaust and put it there. I didn't want to run it into the intake of the turbo.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Turned the VC dog house 180 degrees, put on an elbow with 1” hose up over the brake booster (so oil runs back into VC), then down along frame to just in front of tank selector. Mine doesn’t drip much. On other trucks I made drainable catch cans, from plastic inline sprinkler water filter.

·
Registered
46 Posts
pick up a used Donaldson CCV separator from a school bus, they are all over Ebay for cheap, they work like a charm

1 - 7 of 7 Posts