Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Looking at wear on the steering wheel and carpets, I would guess it is 187K, not 18.7K.

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
I called, it is 187k and the guy I talked to is an ass.

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
I didn't even bother asking....the guy acted like I was a moron for asking about the mileage and the conversation went south from there.

·
<----Nice headlights!!!
1,868 Posts
I didn't even bother asking....the guy acted like I was a moron for asking about the mileage and the conversation went south from there.
You shoulda skrewed with him a wee bit to make it worth your while. Ask him questions that have nothing to do with it. "Doesnt Isuzu make those engines." "Why do they call it a powerstroke". Did you change the air in the tires regularly?....etc...

·
Registered
128 Posts
You shoulda skrewed with him a wee bit to make it worth your while. Ask him questions that have nothing to do with it. "Doesnt Isuzu make those engines." "Why do they call it a powerstroke". Did you change the air in the tires regularly?....etc...
hahaha im gunna use those for now on

·
Registered
116 Posts
He is asking $9250. He does come off as a jerk
But once I talked to him a little he softened up a Little.

·
Registered
116 Posts
He is asking $9250. He does come off as a jerk
But once I talked to him a little he softened up a Little.

·
<----Nice headlights!!!
1,868 Posts
So wait, a 97 psd(3/4 or 1 ton?) with 180k on it for 9250? ha ha ha.. yeah ok. Apparently he's delusional unless its all refurbished.

·
OBS Addict
1,350 Posts
OBS CC/SB would be a 250, IFS front end still unfortunately, unless its been swapped. thats a 6000-6500 truck at most IMHO

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i thought it might be a misprint, but i didn't look at the ad very closely. it looks pretty clean though. and from what i saw when i was looking to buy my powerstroke, that seems to be a middle of the road price for that year and miles around here. i got lucky with mine, it had 92k on it when i bought it and i picked it up for 7800.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts