Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Poor Farmer
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
6.4 Powerstroke Diesel Engine, Transmission, Transfercase - $5500 (Troy, Mo)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-05-13, 6:56PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Engine has under 10xxx miles and everything is there. Turbos, injectors, harness, downpipe, etc. Bought to put in my 2003 superduty and decided to do a Cummins swap instead. DO NOT text me. I can't send them or see who is sending them to me. My number is (636)262-8585.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Found this looking for a work truck. Sounds like a good deal to me for a race/pulling truck project.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
I have been eying it for a while. I almost pulled the trigger when I went up there a couple of weeks ago, then there was the same set up on Ebay that sold for $870. So I am trying to be patient and see if I can get it a little cheaper.

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
I have been eying it for a while. I almost pulled the trigger when I went up there a couple of weeks ago, then there was the same set up on Ebay that sold for $870. So I am trying to be patient and see if I can get it a little cheaper.
Yeah im with you on it, not a terrible deal but i bet a guy could find a rolled or wrecked truck for that much, i would love to have it though, just too bad its not a bit cheaper.

·
Poor Farmer
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess you all have better luck finding deals on wrecked trucks than I do. Ive been looking for one for couple years now but they all sell higher than hell around here.

·
2Cruel
1,645 Posts
i just payed 4500 for a complete motor trans and wiring harness and computers only missing from the firewall inside, Also got a pto pump and mount belt driven for a wrecker

Travis

1 - 9 of 9 Posts