Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Old But Sexy
1,945 Posts
i agree tank i was gonna suggest that idea when i saw your trucks interior pic with that calender in it. but i didnt know how to word it

·
King Dingaling
9,386 Posts
i agree tank i was gonna suggest that idea when i saw your trucks interior pic with that calender in it. but i didnt know how to word it

actually,..that was my little brothers truck,...I sent that calendar as a late xmas gift......
....I don't know if he is proud of his older brother(me),..or he was making fun of me....:hehe::hehe:

[/IMG]

·
King Dingaling
9,386 Posts
you don't have to understand,....it's not too tough to figure out.

If you want the possibility of your truck in the calendar,...post a pic....what so hard to figure out????

·
Body Type: MULE
2,012 Posts
he means its awfully late in the game to be trying this approach.

·
King Dingaling
9,386 Posts
What approach?....helping everyone get in a calendar?....thats bad?

Man ,..I must be a terrible guy and not realize it.....:hehe::hehe:

·
Body Type: MULE
2,012 Posts
no not a bad guy, I and I think fishyman meant being these are supposed to be ready to ship that its too late to make changes thats all.

·
Registered
906 Posts
I realize the calendars are already printed and such...but is it too early for next year?...this is a truck from someone on this site...and all i could say was wow...

A LOT OF GUYS CAN BE PROUD OF THEIR RIGS...BUT THERE ARE ONLY 12 MONTHS IN A YEAR...
That pic looks familiar.;):D

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
okay..ive seen enough. tanks is not involved with this calendar. this is psn's calendar. we appreciate the ideas, and may use some now or in the future..but that is it. this thread is done..i will post up another calendar shot shortly.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.