Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ALL! I am relatively new here, used this site for lots of great information (which I thank you all for! :psn:) that being said, this will be my first post.
I am having an issue with my courtesy lights on a '95 XL 7.3L CCLB.
None of the "rocker switch" lights will turn on by themselves. Also, with no lights on the only door that will turn on the courtesy lights is the passenger side front when I open this door the courtesy light (middle) functions as it should. However, if I open any other door (Front Driver, Rear Driver, or Rear Passenger) nothing happens. That being said, if I use the headlight switch to turn on the courtesy light (middle) and then open the front driver door the "side" lights come on and upon closing the door the side lights go off. If the courtesy lights (middle) are on (using the headlight switch to manually turn them on) and I open either side rear door, the "side lights" come on. But if the courtesy "middle" lights are on (from the headlight switch) and I open the front passenger door the "side" lights do not come on. I am WAY confused at this point :doh: .... someone please help!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry I may have been wrong in the first post... I think I am having issues with the dome/map lights

·
Registered
510 Posts
Check and see if you turn the dome light on with the headlight switch the cargo lights for the bed come on really dim. If they do its a ground. Happened to mine last week. Took the dome light down cleaned the ground and problem solved.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The cargo lights seem to come on (reasonably bright) however only the driver side is lit (possibly the other is burnt out?)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts